xt:Commerce Community Forum

Restricted payment option by country

Philz

Hi All,

I'm try to restricted each payment option at my own plugin by country from admin area. As we know in XTC3 we can restricted each payment option by country by fill the allowed countries form field. But i can't find it in XTC4.  I only found plugin restricted by country but not for each payment option. 

Is this feature still available in XTC4?

Do you guys know how to restricted payment option by country from admin area?

Thanks

Hi df:bug, I already try that. It only plugin restricted by country but not for each payment option as XTC3 do. My payment plugin have many payment method in one plugin.. I need to restrict each payment method by country . If i set the country from that link, it will restricted for all payment method in my plugin.

17 hours ago, Alex@4tfm said:

That doesn't work in xt:Commerce 4/5, but you can connect country's to Shipping types and than limit the allowed payments for certain Shipping types.

(You basically have to build a chain)

Hi Alex@4tfm, could you tell me the step to setup this in xt:commerce 4?

19 hours ago, Alex@4tfm said:

That doesn't work in xt:Commerce 4/5, but you can connect country's to Shipping types and than limit the allowed payments for certain Shipping types.

(You basically have to build a chain)

Hi Alex@4tfm, i have try it and the result is still the same.. My payment plugin have many payment method inside.. I need to restrict each payment method in my plugin by country.

Archived